When it comes to decorating a small house, homeowners might find some difficulties. For a high-traffic area like a bathroom, some homeowners want to make it feel as comfortable as possible because it’s where they want to feel refreshed after a long tiring day. You don’t want to have a messy bathroom that will only stress you out.
Below we have some organizing tricks that you can try for your small bathroom
How to Keep Small Bathrooms Neat
#1 Simple Wall Organizer
Bathroom walls are probably one of the spots that you might miss when it comes to decorating or using as an additional organizer spot.
- If you don’t have enough space to use a huge cabinet set, you can make your own wall organizer by using adhesive wall organizers to put some stuff from combs, skincare, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other things.
- This will also make it easier for your children to reach their stuff since it’s placed near the sink.
#2 Hanging Stylish Racks
If you have enough space, you might want to try a hanging rack.
- By using a rack, you can put some bigger stuff like towels, toiletry supplies, and even indoor plants.
- It would be better if you place the rack in a dry spot near the vanity, mirror, or sink so it doesn’t get exposed to any splash and other moisture.
(You may also love this: Simple Bathroom Ideas for Your Minimalist Home)
#3 Hidden Storage
Instead of making an ‘obvious’ organizer, a hidden one can be a good option so you don’t have to expose everything outside. One of the spots that you can use to put your bathroom stuff is under a sink or vanity. To make everything easy to access, use a lazy-susan, bottles, or boxes as drawers to differentiate each product based on the types and sizes.
#4 Simple Baskets
There are tons of home decor items that you can find online that can be a solution to make everything in your home organized and neat. Like this idea, you can use a simple basket that you can hang inside a vanity or even outside in the walls. This kind of functional item is a really good option that you can try to use and provide various styles and shapes.
(You may also love this: Why You Should Consider a Frameless Shower)
#5 Minimalist Floating Shelf
Here’s another simple wall organizer that doesn’t only look good but is also functional since you can use it to put your necessities. This kind of feature is suitable for you who want to put stuff that you really use often while the rest of the things are in other places. Some main toiletries like body wash, shampoo, boy puff, and towels can be hung here.
#6 Creative Rod
- If you have a shower curtain or a used one, you can make it as a hanging organizer to put things like a moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and other stuff in tubes.
- Simply use clips to hang the products and will definitely make your organizing job becomes a lot easier.
(You may also love this: Functional Bathroom Shelves Ideas for Organized Space)
We hope that these easy tricks can help you to find a solution to make your small bathroom looks more spacious!