When it comes to decorating a small house, homeowners might find some difficulties. For a high-traffic area like a bathroom, some homeowners want to make it feels as comfortable as possible because it’s where they want to feel refreshed after a long tiring day. You don’t want to have a messy bathroom that will only stress you out. Below we have some organizing tricks that you can try for your small bathroom.
(You may also love this: Fresh Beach Bathroom Ideas to Steal)
How to Keep Small Bathrooms Organized
#1 Simple Wall Organizer
Bathroom walls are probably one of the spots that you might miss when it comes to decorating or use as an additional organizer spot.
- If you don’t have enough space to use a huge cabinet set, you can make your own wall organizer by using adhesive wall organizers to put some stuff from combs, skincare, toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other things.
- This will also make your children easier to reach their stuff since it’s placed near the sink.
#2 Hanging Stylish Racks
Do you have enough space to put a bigger organizer? Then you might want to try a hanging rack with a slightly stylish design.
- By using a rack, you can put some bigger stuff like towels, toiletry supplies, and even indoor plants.
- It would be better if you place the rack in a dry spot near the vanity, mirror, or sink so it doesn’t get exposed to any splash and other moisture.
(You may also love this: Lovely Pink Bathroom Ideas to Steal)
#3 Hidden Storage
Instead of making an ‘obvious’ organizer, a hidden one can be a good option so you don’t have to expose everything outside. One of the spots that you can use to put your bathroom stuff is under a sink or vanity. To make everything easy to access, use a lazy-susan, bottles, or boxes as drawers to differentiate each product based on the types and sizes.
#4 Simple Baskets
There are tons of home decor items that you can find online that can be a solution to make everything in your home organized and neat. Like this idea, you can use a simple basket that you can hang inside a vanity or even outside in the walls. This kind of functional item is a really good option that you can try to use and provide various styles and shapes.
(You may also love this: Simple Tiny Bathroom Ideas You’ll Adore)
#5 Minimalist Floating Shelf
Here’s another simple wall organizer that doesn’t only look good but also functional since you can use it to put your necessities. This kind of feature is suitable for you who want to put stuff that you really use often while the rest of things are in other places. Some main toiletries like body wash, shampoo, boy puff, and towel can be hung here.
#6 Trendy Functional Racks
You might know that there are a lot of multifunctional racks or organizers that you can buy at affordable prices. Just like this one, a floating organizer works as its main function to put some stuff but it also has a space to put a phone just in case you don’t want to miss your favorite shows or listening to your favorite playlists while getting ready.
#7 Creative Rod
- If you have a shower curtain or a used one, you can make it as a hanging organizer to put things like a moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and other stuff in tubes.
- Simply use clips to hang the products and will definitely make your organizing job becomes a lot easier.
(You may also love this: Brightly Dazzling Yellow Bathroom Ideas for Fresh Look)
We hope that these easy tricks can help you to find a solution to make your small bathroom looks more spacious!